My approach to real estate transactions is rooted in my many years of experience with properties and markets in the Twin Cities and throughout Minnesota. I provide a broad range of counsel and experience including:
- negotiating and documenting sales and purchases of both commercial and residential real estate
- drafting and reviewing all necessary transactional documents, including purchase agreements, loan and financing agreements, mortgages, assignments, deeds, contracts for deed, leases, licenses, easements, etc
- drafting, review and negotiation of commercial and residential leases, on behalf of both landlords and tenants
- handling evictions and rent suits against defaulting tenants
- contract for deed cancellations
- resolving title and survey problems
- pursuing property tax appeals
- advising on all aspects of property management and landlord/tenant relations
- providing advice and counsel to court-appointed property receivers.
I advise and represent clients who are selling, buying or leasing real estate. My clients include owners, investors, managers, brokers, landlords and tenants of retail, commercial, office, industrial, and single- and multi-family residential properties. They range from large-scale retail property managers to owners of small shopping centers and apartment buildings, and homeowners.