My primary practice areas include commercial real estate transactions, leasing and property management in the Twin Cities area and throughout Minnesota. I also provide counsel and representation on business, corporate, commercial and real estate matters for a wide range of organizations and individuals. I have served as outside general counsel for small and mid-sized businesses for many years. My clients include:
- manufacturers and wholesale distributors, ranging from local firms to national companies with annual sales in excess of $1 billion
- shopping center owners and commercial property managers and brokers
- small businesses, sole proprietors and start-up enterprises
- private lenders and investors
- individuals, families, and homeowners
- court-appointed receivers
My firm partners with businesses and individuals – both in long-term relationships and on limited matters – to build and grow their businesses, effectively manage their operations and assets, resolve disputes, and achieve security through organizational structuring, contract negotiation and documentation, and personal planning. If necessary, I will pursue remedies through litigation, mediation and arbitration on a client’s behalf. My goal is to fully understand my clients and help them achieve sensible and cost-effective solutions to their legal needs and challenges.
I welcome new clients to consult with me regarding business or personal legal matters.